At Palatine Pediatric Dentistry, Dr. Irwin Seidman and our team welcome children with warm, friendly smiles and care for them like family! Offering advanced dentistry in a child-friendly and family-oriented environment, we will help your little ones grow up with bright smiles and a passion for keeping them healthy, for life!
Dr. Seidman sees infants, children, teens, and youth with special needs, and provides:
- Dental exams, cleanings, and preventive care
- General children’s dentistry, including fillings, crowns, extractions, and root canals
- Radiation-free cavity detection with CariVu™ technology
- Emergency treatment for traumatic dental injuries
- Worry-free procedures with nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and safe sedation options
Dr. Seidman and everyone at Palatine Pediatric Dentistry look forward to welcoming you and your children to our dental family. We’d be honored to be your partners, and to start your younger family members on the path to a lifetime of beautifully healthy smiles!